Balloo Hire has grown to become one of the largest plant, tool and equipment hire companies in Northern Ireland, with an integrated network of 5 locations and province wide delivery. Our diverse customer base covers every industry within Northern Ireland; including construction, facilities management, events, film and TV production, utilities, sports, government, marine, industrial, mechanical and DIY markets to name a few.
As a hire controller you will be dealing with customers, taking orders, dealing with queries effectively and efficiently and ensuring that all company hire procedures are fully complied with. Other duties as required.
· Must have GCSE grades C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
· Clean driving licence
· Sales experience
· Hands on attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Work well as a team
· Be able to work methodically and prioritise work load under pressure
· Ability to multitask and have good time management skills
· Previous hire controller experience
· Experience working within the hire industry in a similar role
· Knowledge of the NI hire and construction industry
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 7:30am to 12:00 noon
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.