Reporting to the Depot Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following;
To maintain and repair a varied fleet of hire tool equipment in one of Northern Irelands leading hire companies. The duties will also include Maintenance, Repair, Testing and the Demonstration of safe use of the equipment and completing relevant checks/ administration involved in the pre and post hire testing.
The candidate must be able to work a varied amount of overtime if required and carry out other duties as needed.
· Good mechanical and electrical Knowledge
· Previous plant/tool maintenance experience
· Positive “can do” attitude
· Good communication skills
· Full clean driving licence with Category B + E
· Ability to demonstrate customer service skills
· Forklift Licence
· Welding/Fabricating experience
· IPAF Licence
· Good level of IT literacy
· Good geographical knowledge of NI
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 noon
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th. July 2017.
Application forms are available below.Download Application Form