How do you know you will need one?
Certain tell-tale signs mean you will need a dehumidifier to sort out the issue:
- Musty or mildew smells, that don’t go away – no matter how many Yankee candles or Febreze are used.
- Black spots (mould which grow on walls, especially in corners of rooms) Areas of high humidity such as bathrooms or utility rooms.
- Condensation that never really leaves the windows in certain parts of the home.
- Stains on walls or ceilings, noticeable if wall paper is peeling off a wall or the walls just feel damp to touch.
If your walls look like this, you need a dehumidifier and should seek advice.
What are the benefits of using a dehumidifier?
- They can be very quiet, you won’t even notice them.
- Reduce mould, mildew and dust mites in the home.
- Get rid of the musty smell.
- Reduce the risk of mould developing on clothing, furniture and walls
- Less humid environments mean cleaner air.
Our domestic models are prefect for apartments, offices and the home. They fit in the corner and won’t take up much space at all.
Our industrial dehumidifiers are great for larger spaces such as shops, warehouses and garages, both types can be easily emptied of water that they collect, with no mess to deal with.
Contact your local depot to find out more and hire yours here.