Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following;
To maintain and repair a fleet of hired equipment in one of Irelands leading hire companies.
The candidate must be able to work a varied amount of overtime if required and carry out other duties as needed.
- Good electro hydraulic and mechanical knowledge
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence with Category B + E
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills
- Forklift Licence
- Welding/Fabricating experience
- IPAF Licence
- HGV Licence
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good geographical knowledge of NI
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 noon
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.
Wage is Competitive.