Based in Glenavy
The duties of the Driver will include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer’s site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire. In addition the Driver will be responsible for the promotion, service, cleaning and maintenance of portable toilets and welfare units. The Driver will also be responsible for carrying out pre hire checks on chemical toilets prior to delivery.
Other duties may be required.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
- Driving licence - Category B, BE Driving licence
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Positive attitude
- Ability to record and report hire opportunities
- Over 25 for insurnace purpose
- Forklift Licence
- Digi Card
- 35 Hours completed drivers CPC
- Good level of IT literacy
- Experience in a similar industry
- Strong product knowledge
- Good geographical knowledge of NI
- Driving licence - Category C1+E Driving licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 8am -12noon.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.