Reporting to the Transport Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following;
- Loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from customer site in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstration (if required) of the equipment and completing relevant checks/ administration involved in the hire.
- General yard maintenance and tidiness.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading of hired equipment.
- Washing/cleaning of plant and equipment.
- Able to work a varied amount of overtime if required.
- Other duties as required.
- Current clean licence must have B+E
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Positive attitude
- Digital Tacho card
- Willing to work weekends and out of hours
- For insurance reasons driver must be over 25
- CSR Card
- IPAF Licence (please give details)
- Hiab Licence
- Upto date drivers CPC & Driver CPC card
- Experience of plant and tools & Mewps
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 7.30am to 12:00 noon. Overtime as and when required.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.