With the news dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to get in touch and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety and exceed the highest standards of hygiene to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Here is what we are doing regularly:
• We are cleaning our depots/offices frequently with recommended sanitising products and encouraging all staff to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
• Regular cleaning intervals have been implemented throughout each department to allow staff to disinfect busy contact points such as door handles, chip & pin, shop areas, handrails and other surfaces.
• Allowing employees that can work from home, to do so. • For all field-based staff, we have implemented revised procedures that limit close physical contact with others.
• For office-based staff we are promoting social distancing and arranging work/communal areas to facilitate this • Increased hand washing/sanitising protocol for all staff.
• Employees who show symptoms of Coronavirus or may have been exposed to someone with the Coronavirus have been advised to follow government advice around selfisolation
• All engineers wear brand new disposable gloves to perform pre hire checks and service repairs, with plant tools and equipment washed & anti-bacterial sprayed after checks are complete. Our depots in Bangor, Belfast, Lisburn, Ballyclare and Glenavy will remain open as normal.
We are constantly monitoring the situation as it evolves. We will take action to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff as recommended by the Government