Reporting to the Depot Manager , the successful candidate will undertake the following;
- Maintain and repair a varied fleet of hired tools and plant equipment in one of Irelands leading hire companies.
- Work a varied amount of overtime if required and carry out other duties as needed.
- Good mechanical Knowledge
- Previous plant maintenance experience
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence with Category B + E
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills
- Forklift Licence
- Welding/Fabricating experience
- IPAF Licence
- HGV Licence
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good geographical knowledge of NI
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 noon
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well using their own initiative & be able to interact with the rest of the team. They will also demonstrate attention to detail & good time management.