Due to a further company expansion we require HGV Drivers.
The successful candidate will be required to load, deliver and collect hire equipment to and from customer sites in a timely and professional manner. Demonstrate (if required) the equipment and completing relevant checks/ administration involved in the hire. In addition to general yard maintenance and tidiness, assisting customers with loading and unloading of hired equipment, washing/cleaning of plant and equipment. The ideal candidate will be able to work a varied amount of overtime if required.
- Current clean relevant licence
- Minimum 2 years relevant driving experience
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Positive attitude
- Driver Digi card
- Up to date Driver CPC
- Willing to work weekends and out of hours
- CSR Card
- IPAF Licence (please give details)
- Hiab Licence
- Experience of plant and tools & Mewps
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and every 2nd Saturday 07.30am to 12:00 noon.
Overtime as and when required.