What the job Is:
• As an essential part of the transport team, you will be the friendly face of the company that our customers will see.
• Delivering and collecting a range of hire equipment from building sites, businesses and homes in Belfast and further afield.
• Showing the customer how the equipment or tools work (As required. Full training will be provided)
• Carrying out daily checks on your vehicle • Keep your vehicle clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
• Be health and safety conscious in a fun,fast-paced environment.
• The successful candidate will be working Monday – Friday between the hours of 07.30am – 5pm and every 2nd Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
• Sometimes you may need to work overtime when required.
What we require from you:
• A current, clean licence with B+E categories
• Upto date drivers CPC & Driver CPC card
• Have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
• A friendly and positive attitude • Digital Tacho Card
• Be willing to work overtime, flexible at weekends and out of hours.
• Have experience in the hire or tool industry
• CSR training
• IPAF Licence
• Hiab Licence
Salary is negotiable and can be discussed at the interview stage.
The successful candidate will be an important part of a much larger company with benefits including access to company pension scheme, company discount scheme, personal development and training.